Thursday, November 11, 2004

Poem91: It Was Me

One day,
the wind stopped for me
and I looked away to see
an image staring back at me...

It was me

That day,
the sun froze for me
so I could look, so peacefully
into me to see the inner me...

When the waters roared for me
I saw my heart, so fiery
my soul, I caught in reverie
my mind was sleeping peacefully
my emotions had previously
kept themselves hidden from me,
but I caught them handily
and saw them moving Icily...

When the spirits died for me
I saw my spirit so plainly
to me it was an agony
to see myself so truthfully
to see the thing that lay in me
to know it was my enemy...

It was me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

i could never write a poem. i tried lotsa times but failed. my friend's a poet as well. check out his blog http://icewulf.blogspot.com. he's good.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home